Wednesday, February 12, 2014

February Fitness Survey (linkup)

Saw this over on Sarah’s blog (How My World Runs) and thought it would be fun… since I’m sick and all…

fitness-survey

1. Do you have a Fitness board on Pinterest? Share it. 

I have a couple!!  My Running Pinterest Board and my Yoga Pinterest Board and my Runner’s Luck Blog Posts Board

2. What is your go to place for fitness questions? (friend, blog, website) 

I LOVE asking questions on my blog.. the Sweat Pink and Girls Gone Sporty Communities on Facebook too! 

3. What do you do to workout when the weather outside is too cold, snowy or icy?

I’m really a fair weather runner… if it’s less than 30 degrees, I don’t like running outside… so I’ve been running on the treadmill, doing some weights, and lots of yoga!

4. Latest song added to your playlist? 

God’s Not Dead by the Newsboys


5. Share a link to your favorite healthy recipe.
  

Not exactly healthy healthy, but it has bananas in it…. so there ya go! ;)

Banana Bread using frozen bananas!! #recipe #fitfluential #sweatpink #runchat #girlsgonesporty #foodget thisBanana Bread using frozen bananas!! #recipe #fitfluential #sweatpink #runchat #girlsgonesporty #foodPinned by ZanetaOnto Bread Recipes

6. What’s your favorite fitness app? 

I haven’t tried any fitness apps yet… but I downloaded Nike Training Club and Nike+ Running last week… Has anyone else tried these apps? What do you think?

Share a picture of a recent workout.

I shared a video of my longest run post injury earlier today!  This is my second post because I’m sick and don’t feel like getting off the couch today!  This picture is after I got off the treadmill and felt so good!!  What?!  Doesn’t every blogger take a sweaty mirror selfie after they conquered a workout?! ;)

2014-02-10 20.08.05

What’s your favorite fitness app?

What’s the latest song added to your playlist?

 

bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love Newsboys! And I have the Nike Training app too, used to use it a lot but haven't lately. Am going to get back to it. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you! Have a GREAT day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...