Friday, June 10, 2011

Bachelorette Dinner #1

My first “bachelorette” dinner was held on May 21, 2011 at red lobster with my 2 maid of honors…. also known as my 2 sisters! :)  Red Lobster is my all time favorite restaurant EVER!!  My twin and I got there first and we had to wait for my little sister to get there after she got off work… it was so much fun!  We laughed A LOT and then after dinner we went back home and watched Bride Wars lol… I had a blast!! Here are a few pictures from the night:

DSC02022They got me a little “bride to be” pin that lights up and flashes :)

252780_10150628651065072_534530071_18987065_6204475_n 
Us three sisters! :)

And I think this video captures some of the fun we had that night lol… this was before my youngest sister even got there lol…


15 Days Left!!

4 comments:

  1. Wowzers - 15 days. Your dinner #1 looks like a lot of fun. I love Red Lobster too - yum!!!! So excited for you. Will be wishing for you some peace and calmness and wishing you all the best!! Enjoy this time - it's a once in a lifetime time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! :) I'm so excited!! :) Lots to do still it seems like tho lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girl loves Red Lobster, I dont, you too can go together and gab about ASL all night

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were staring at the menu for thirty minutes? I'd have been starving for sure by then!

    I cannot believe it is down to 2 weeks. Time is starting to REALLY fly by now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you! Have a GREAT day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...