Well, after dragging out my race report for two weeks lol… I decided you guys deserved a giveaway! Aren’t you glad I told you about my weekend in 5 posts now?! No, the giveaway isn’t one of the “I <3 Zaneta” Bracelets!
Remember how I learned some lessons after my race? If you don’t remember, that’s ok, I’ll refresh your memory!
1) Don’t wear new shoes to race in!
2) Grab the first flavor of GU available just in case they don’t have the flavor you’re waiting for!
3) Take flip flops with you in your after race bag
4) Don’t start out to fast so you have energy at the end and can take pretty finishing photos
5) Register with just a “Z” as my name if it’s going on the bib so that people can cheer for me by name too! (only one person tried, and she did get my name right!)
6) Take a handheld or belt next time because I got a little thirsty in between stations and it would’ve been nice to be able to drink whenever I wanted
Well, the reason I refreshed your memory is because this giveaway has EVERYTHING to do with those lessons.. well a couple of them anyways! The winner will receive:
1) One Fuel Belt 10oz Sprint Palm Holder in the Surf Blue Color
2) Two Tri-Berry GUs (because 1 just isn’t enough)
3) Three Chocolate #9 Gels (I actually haven’t tried them yet, but chocolate is always good right?! Click HERE to find out more about them)
*I was not contacted by any of the above companies to do this giveaway, I purchased the prizes on my own with the intentions of giving them away… with the exception of the Chocolate #9 which I won, but have a butt load of so I decided to share.
Now you can learn my lessons too! Awesome right?! You have until 10/20 to enter, the winner will be chosen using random.org or something equally as random on 10/21 and posted right here on my blog. So here’s what you have to do to enter (leave a comment for each entry):
- Be or become a follower of my blog
- Leave a comment telling me what lessons you have learned while running… it can be anything from lessons like I learned or life lessons
Tell me how you like to stay hydrated during races; do you use a belt or handheld or something like that
- Link back to this giveaway on your blog.
- Follow me on twitter HERE
- Tweet about this giveaway. You can copy and paste the following phrase to make it easier.
Checkout the @Fuelbelt and @GUEnergyLabs #giveaway @superwoman4002 is having on her blog! http://tinyurl.com/3yvxs6c
If you have an awesome product that you would like me to review, or would like to host a giveaway on my blog please send an email to email@example.com