Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits… Oh Wait, Today’s Wednesday!

Well, I only have 2 weeks left before the end of the semester and a wonderful, much needed month-long break!!  I’m so excited!! BUT… that means that we are in the thick of things at school… tons of stuff being due, projects, last minute assignments, finals, and trying to get as many hours of practicum squeezed in as I can…  Are any of you trying to juggle school, family, work, and fitness??  Tell me how you do it!!

As soon as break hits, I will be starting my “Get back into Shape” routine… instead of only running 1 or 2 miles here or there where I can fit it into my schedule lol.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! :)  My thanksgiving was amazing… minus the cold and earache that I’ve had now for 2 weeks.  It’s finally starting to get better though!  AND… Black Friday means you run when it’s dark out right? ;) haha… I ran 2 miles on the treadmill at night… it felt awesome… until my cold got worse lol… Did any of you go out to shop on Black Friday??  What’d you go out for? Did you get it?  I went out one year with my mom to get a GPS and it was crazy fun!

Well I better be heading out to school… I just wanted to update
my blog friends with a quick post!

DON’T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR THE 2012 CHRISTMAS CARD SWAP!!!  SIGNUPS CLOSE DECEMBER 7TH!!  IT’S ALWAYS A FUN TIME!! 

2012 Christmas Card Swap Logo

2 comments:

  1. My husband went Black Friday shopping but I did all of mine online- I like that better anyway because it's the same sales without me having to leave the house. Black Friday was really fun a few years ago but it loses its luster with free shipping online. Good luck getting back into running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black Friday shopping sounds like our Boxing Day sales. It's only for the tough. I don't even like dealing with Christmas crowds let alone shopping madness on a whole extra level. I'm impressed that you're that tough!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you! Have a GREAT day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...