1. First of all, thank you everyone for your kind words of encouragement on my post yesterday! It really means a lot to me! AND… In case you missed it and have no clue what on earth I’m talking about… I am now a jobless bum… You can read about it HERE
2. Summer quarter finals are next week and then I have 2 weeks of a summer break before I head back for Fall quarter… gotta love it lol…
3. I really have been MIA from blogland… I feel like I’ve missed out on TONS of stuff!! Not to mention I have a lot to catch you all up on too!! (now that i’m a bum I have more time to blog) ;) A couple reviews, giveaways, mileage reports, wedding and honeymoon pictures, cake posts and then back to our regular scheduled programming of running… MY FIRST FULL MARATHON ON OCTOBER 16TH!!!
4. Yeah, I’m freaking out a bit about that, longest long run so far has been 10 miles so lol… 50 days out and SO not ready… Should I try to change my registration to the half or should I stick it out and go for it? Think I have enough time to train to the point where I wont hurt myself if I run 26.2 miles? eek!
5. Last but not least, Apparently my blog was named as one of the top 100 running blogs by HealthCareColleges.net … who knew?! Here’s a link to the other blogs who also got awards.
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!! Good luck to everyone racing, especially all you hood to coast’ers out there! :)
Are you racing this weekend? What races?
- I’m not, I’m a bum, but I do have a 5k next weekend
If you could make up a blog award what would it be called?
- Random Rainbows Award: given to blogs that make me laugh even though I have no clue what they are talking about! ;)