Here is the 3rd and final part of the 3 “(mostly) wordless wednesday” cake posts… until I bake another one that is ;) Before I forget…
REMINDER: My giveaway ends 9/24 so ENTER NOW!!
1) my first (homemade marshmallow) fondant/gum paste cake – Click here to read about this one 2) a cake that I took to a cookout my husband and I were invited to – Click here to read this one
3) my mom’s birthday cake!!!
***All of my cakes, fillings, and icings are made from scratch
- Chocolate Cake
- Raspberry buttercream filling
- Iced in chocolate buttercream
- Raspberry & Chocolate buttercream decorating with
- Fresh red raspberries around the border
As always you can click the image to make it bigger… enjoy!
What kind of cake do you ask for on your birthday?
My mom always makes me a ho-ho cake… its like a Swiss Roll but not rolled up… yum!