1. Now that it’s September I can say “I’m running a marathon next month!” Wowsa! I’m freaking out a tad here but one thing I learned from The Cap City Half I ran in May was that not all races have to have time goals… If you run just for fun, you end up having a good time and sometimes, doing better than you thought you would… so I’m running my first FULL marathon for fun and my only goal is to finish those 26.2 miles! :)
2. Don’t forget to ENTER my giveaway if you want to have the chance to win a signed copy of Mark Remy’s second book called “The Runner’s Field Manual: A Tactical (and Practical) Survival Guide”
3. If you miss out on a run is it ok to do 2 runs the next day? (as long as they are lower in mileage?) What are your opinions? Have you ever done this? Like one in the morning and one at night?
4. I’m thinking about buying some nuun but I want to try it before I buy it… Have you guys tried it before? What did you think?
5. I found this cute little kitten under my deck last week and he was rather scared… I named him Baxter, but since hubster and I are living with my parents I couldn’t keep him and called a few shelters including the humane society… I was kind of mad when the guy on the other end of the line told me they aren’t taking cats right now and that I’d be better off putting him back where I found him. I told him I didn’t want him under our deck and he said to throw him in the woods or something… seriously?!
6. Tressa over at Training with a Track Coach & His Adorable Wife, commented on one of my blog posts that now that I don’t have a job, I’m not a bum, I’m just a Domestic Running Diva lol… I like that and I’m sticking with it!! :) Thanks Tressa!
7. It looks like I’ll be running on the treadmill today… it’s storming outside and I don’t feel like getting struck by lightening…
8. I found out that if I use Mozilla Firefox to read blogs, blogger doesn’t mess up as much and I can actually comment on blogs… who knew? Try it out if you’re having problems with blogger!!
9. Last but not least, I have my last 2 finals tonight and then I’m free for 2 weeks before I start fall quarter! lol… needless to say, I didn’t really get a summer vacation… guess I better go study…