1. I’m a Refuel With Chocolate Milk Grant Finalist!! Please vote for me! You can vote for one person a day, everyday from now until November 15th… I know you’re probably getting tired of me recruiting your votes, but we’re halfway there and I could sure use the grant :) Thanks for the votes!! :)
2. Don’t forget to enter my Go Girl Sports Vortex Shirt giveaway! Ends 11/4… ENTER HERE
3. Remember THIS POST where I told you all that I had quit my job? Well… I didn’t want to say anything until I had actually worked a few days and knew that I actually had one, but …
I HAVE A JOB!!! I am now a substitute teacher for about 7 schools in the surrounding county and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I’ve worked as an ESL teacher (English as a Second Language), a 3rd grade teacher, and an MH Aide (Working with kids who have a Mental Handicap of some sort) to name a few of my favorites. :) This job is so much more rewarding and less stressful than my previous job, and I pretty much get to pick my work schedule and where I want to work.
4. School… I have mixed feelings… I enjoy the classes and that I’m finally actually going to school for what I want to do for the rest of my life (ASL Interpreting), but one of my classes is really kicking my butt… I don’t know why, but my brain just fogs up… I get all the terminology and concepts, and it’s not like I’m getting bad grades… I actually have an A in the class… but for some reason my mind just feels foggy and slushy when I’m studying or doing a project… Yeah… Personal sharing at it’s finest ;)
5. I AM working on a Columbus Marathon race recap for you, I promise!! lol… Hope to have it up in the next week :) (school comes first) ;) Here’s proof that I actually did finish… in case you were having doubts ;)
BONUS: 3 people have gotten to my blog by Google searching “dress butt poof” lol… yeah… no comment ;)