Monday, February 4, 2013

2013 Valentine’s Day Card Swap (closed) – Group!

2013 Valentine's Card Swap Closed

Hey guys!  So, due to my computer not being able to connect to the internet whenever I want to, I wasn’t able to advertise the swap this year… which means we had less people sign up!  We had enough for one group so let’s get this party started!! :)  I will send out an email with the addresses tomorrow so keep an eye out! :)  Thanks for joining in in the fun!! :)


Group: Party Like a Rock Star!!

Zaneta from Runner’s Luck
Whitney from Running With Whit
Kim from Barking Mad About Running
Ruby from My World in Pictures
Julie from ROJ Running

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you! Have a GREAT day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...