Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Back to Work I Go

Well, Working in the field of education, you get a well deserved 2 week Christmas Break!!  I thoroughly enjoyed it!! Especially since we got 2 snow days tacked on to our vacation yesterday and today!! ;)

The time was well spent… doing nothing but relaxing!!!  And having a Star Wars movie marathon!!

Star Wars

BUT… and you may think I’m crazy for saying this…. BUT… I’m ready to go back to work!! I’m ready to get my life back in to some sort of a routine!!

I always feel better when I’m semi busy doing things instead of lounging around the house like I have been for the past 2 weeks (and 2 days) lol!

I feel better, I sleep better, I eat better, I manage my time better, I exercise better…

I’m ready to get back to life!! :)

 

Do you do better with routine?

bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. I feel you. I think work is part of my normal life. I function better during my busy days. Vacation is awesome from time to time but it drives me insane when I don't do anything.
    Goodluck with work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!!! I would take 1-2 days off in a row every month or two ;) lol... thanks!! :) It was a great day at work today! :)

      Delete
  2. Yes and no. I also had a few weeks off, but now I feel like a chicken with her head cut off

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having a hard time getting BACK into the rountine too... but when I get back into the swing of things it's always easier for me! Hoping you don't feel like a chicken with it's head cut off real soon!! :)

      Delete
  3. I was just talking about routine with a friend this morning. Both of us need it to feel okay. If there's no routine, nothing gets done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Char!! lol... the more I lay around and do nothing, the more I feel like laying around and doing nothing! ;)

      Delete
  4. It's been years that I had 2 weeks off, so right now I would do anything to have off :) But overall I do better with a routine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you! Have a GREAT day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...