Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Yoga Splits Progress Pictures!

I’m so excited to see the progress I’m making in my yoga journey!!  Especially when it comes to the splits!! The splits are something I never thought I’d be able to pull off, but now I know I’ll be able to do a full split! It’s not the question of will i? BUT a quesion of When?! :)  (#ProgressNotPerfection #PracticeMakesProgress) The top progress picture is a 2 month difference and the bottom is a 4 month difference! Slow and steady wins the race! ;)

PicsArt_1384576252598

IMG_20140125_155928


Do you practice yoga?

What pose have you seen progress on?

Which pose would you like to make progress on this year?


bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Wow! That's awesome. I can't even come close to that. Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda!! :) I'm pretty pumped to finally see some progress! :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing! Splits are quite the accomplishment. I still have that flexibility from a background in dance and I'm so proud I can't still do them.Your alignment in the last photo looks great too!

    I'm currently working on headstand. I'm still on the wall, but a lot less dependent - though still comfortable enough to completely move away yet. I also *just* started playing with forearm stand, most definitely with a wall. Those inversions will be mine yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Larissa!! I'm glad my alignment looks good!! I'm always wondering if I'm doing ok! :)
      Inversions are tough to get the courage up to get away from the wall!! You'll get there! :) I'm also working on forearm stand and handstands! :)

      Delete
  3. Man how smart are you taking progress pictures!! I wish I'd done that with some things like a forward fold...the splits still not there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never too late to start taking pics!! :) It's kinda fun to see the progress!! I've seen progress in other poses too!! Like Dancer's Pose and Pigeon Pose!! :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, HUGE improvement!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you! Have a GREAT day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...