Friday, March 29, 2013

Weekly Roundup: March 18 – 24

**Apparently this didn’t post when I told it to, which was Monday lol…

Wow, it has been such a long time since the last time I did one of these!  (August 2012)Perhaps because I’m embarrassed that it’s not a whole lot of anything…
at least it’s something, so don’t laugh! :-P

Monday: 2.7mi @ 9:44/mi [26:16.58]
Tuesday: Internship/School/Rest
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Internship/School/Rest
Friday: Sick/Homework/Rest
Saturday: Sick/Homework/Rest
Sunday: Sick/Homework/Rest

Total for Week = 2.7 miles 
Total for Month =  10.5 miles 
Total for Year =  38.62 miles

*** @=outside run (refers to pace) in=treadmill run (refers to minutes)

January 11.57 miles                                                       2011 329.45 miles
February 16.55 miles                                                      2012 178.67 miles
March 10.5 miles

Last Week’s Roundup – Did not have one, but I ran 5.8 miles last week


Blog Posts From The Week

Blog Brain


Registered Races

I have no plans to race at all this year… we shall see towards the second half, but I am just trying to get back into shape and figure out my knee pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you! Have a GREAT day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...