Saturday, November 19, 2011

Wedding Pictures: The Dance

My church board didn’t want us to have our couple dance in the church where we were having our reception, so my pastor came up with the brilliant idea to have it in the little enclosure in the middle of the church that isn’t covered… it’s “outside”.  So our immediate families came and watched us dance while everyone else kept waiting for us at the reception… hey it was our day after all … right? ;)   In my opinion, it made it a more intimate moment rather than having our dance in front of the 200 something people that came to our wedding… it was special :)

Our song:  I Could Not Ask For More   By: Edwin McCain

 

As always, you can click the image to make it bigger

terry27

    110625Brown0508 110625Brown0510 110625Brown0522 
                           110625Brown0525 110625Brown0531
110625Brown0527

 

What was your first dance song?

12 comments:

  1. Awe, love it. Why do we just love brides and weddings so much? It never gets old. We are super lame and didn't dance...at all. We also held our ceremony/luncheon during the day, if I could have done it at night we would have had dancing I think. We got married 3 days before Christmas so the place I wanted to have it was all booked at night. Bummer!

    runningtobeskinny.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's lovely!! :) I know!! I could look at other people's wedding pictures everyday!! :) aww... that means your anniversary is coming up soon! :) Happy (early) anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a sap...I want to cry even when I see wedding pictures. They are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures!!!

    our song was "you sang to me"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your photos. We eloped in hawaii - so our song is the ocean waves ....and I wouldn't have it any other way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And you ended up with such gorgeous outdoor pictures of your special moment this way! Love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the great pictures..so sweet! you look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's definitely a dance to remember and with such beautiful weather... a great decision!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful photos! i'm not planning a wedding (yet) but thinking dmb's crush could be a strong contender when it does happen

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY GOODNESS!! Your pictures make me so happy! You really were such a gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We got married about a month ago and our first song was a bilingual sing (English and German) since I'm from Germany. "Ich kenne nichts dass so schoen ist wie du" by Xavier Naidoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you! Have a GREAT day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...