Friday, May 17, 2013

Graduation – May 10, 2013

It’s been a week since I graduated from the Interpreting Education Program!  The 2 years and 2 quarters that I was in the program just flew by!  2 years of great teachers, hard work, tears, laughter, a lot of stress and a lot of lessons learned... I am finally an interpreter graduate!! I am so excited for this next chapter in my life and cannot thank my teachers or my peers enough for encouraging me and believing in me!!

3c50ca44a941__1368193363000


                   2013csccgradreceivingdiploma 2013csccgradreceivingdiploma2 

2013csccgraddiploma

DSCN2233

DSCN2256  

DSCN2265


What’s next?  Well, I have sent my resume to a couple places and have an interview set up. I’m extremely nervous but also excited for what’s next.  I think I may be afraid of change! lol… I’ve spent 7 years in college to earn 2 degrees and now I’m finally growing up! ;) Here we go!!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Great accomplishment! My daughter is graduating with a Special Education Teaching Degree this fall - it's so awesome to see young girls succeed! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you! Have a GREAT day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...