Tuesday, April 26, 2011

EASTER CAKE!!

Ok… so, I’m feeling a bit tired and lazy and still have homework to do so I decided I’m going to bring you “Wordless Wednesday” on Tuesday! ;)  *SIGH*  I’m breaking the rules of bloggy land! haha… Hopefully I don't get arrested ;)

These are pictures of my second cake… all from scratch.  It’s chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream icing.  If you didn’t know I took up decorating cakes in my “free time” you can see my first attempt HERE. I made this one for my family for Easter… enjoy!

You can click on the pictures to enlarge them if you would like

DSC01823

DSC01824DSC01826DSC01831DSC01836DSC01835DSC01839DSC01840DSC01841DSC01843DSC01846DSC01871DSC01878DSC01884

DSC01848 DSC01882 

60 Days Left!

14 comments:

  1. I am so envious of your amazing cake decorating skills that I can't even put it into words. That cake is a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this cake looks amazing and like a lot of work! :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks great! You are really becoming good at cake decorating! I don't know if I could eat it after I made it though - it looks too good to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cake! Very yummy looking too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my....that looks seriously awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, that's incredible! No way would I ever have the patience to do all that detail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you have some serious talent!!! With that being said, I am so in now for the Columbus Marathon ONLY if you bake me a great looking cake, hey, its my birthday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - ditto with everyone else - you are seriously talented! How amazing is that!!!!!!!!!!! wowzers - look at all that detail. You should embrace your skilz!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to leave a 2nd comment, but I thought you might want to know that I answered your sign language question over on my blog tonight. Enjoy!

    mystorychapter2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're amazing lady! Did you get my email with the guest post? i sent it on Monday i think. Let me know if not. I'm less than 1 month til the wedding now!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. holy buckets. That's amazing. definitely puts my cupcakes and cakes to shame!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've really improved!!! Great talent to have :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. how about that is the cutest cake EVER!?!?! love it, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so talented! First off, I don't even know that I could make a cake and get it into that shape. If I could, my frosting/icing would look NOTHING like that. Very cool!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you! Have a GREAT day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...