Thursday, April 14, 2011

Outside PR: Ryder’s Eyewear, Road ID, and GU Review (Vlog)

Ok, So Scott at Outside PR sent me some items to review and I feel like a VERY terrible blogger now because that was a few months ago! :(  I’m sorry Scott!!!  I realized that I am a bad blogger before work this morning but didn’t have time to write a review up before I left, so it was on my mind all day long!!  When I finally got home from work, I was so excited because the sun was out and it was 70 degrees that I got ready to run and then told myself I couldn’t run until I did a review.  Well the fastest way was by video… so i taped this little shindig and went for an awesome 4 mile run! :D

**Just to warn you, I get a little camera shy when its video so excuse all the fillers like “um” and “uh” and “and” lol…  enjoy!

 

 

Ryder’s Eyewear

HERE IS THE LINK

The style I have is the VTX.  Another thing that I forgot to mention is that the lenses are interchangeable!  They are 100% UV protectable and they are cheaper than Oakley and I think they are just as good, if not better quality!  Did I mention that they have never fogged up on me yet?  Well… they’re awesome like that!

DSC00607
DSC_0905 
They make me look good don’t you think? ;)


Road ID

HERE IS THE LINK

Ok, I seriously got one for both my dad and my brother for Christmas… this is definitely a MUST HAVE for anyone who is active outside, no matter what your sport… cycling, motorcycling, walking, running, skiing, swimming, gardening… GET ONE NOW!!  It doesn’t save you if you’re hurt, but it gives you peace of mind that someone will be able to know who you are, who to call, and any special health issues you might have if you can’t tell them yourself!

      DSC00766 DSC00767

So… I just now realized that I’m gonna have to change my Road ID come June because it says Josh is my “byfrnd” and in June he will be my “hsbnd”  or “hubs” or “hubby”… tehe ;)

 

GU

HERE IS THE LINK

I LOVE me some GU!!  The Brew is yummy, the Chomps are yummy, the Gel is yummy… and I truly believe that it does help me get thru those long runs/races!!  I posted a GU review before on my blog… you can take a look to see some nutrition facts on some of my still favorite flavors :)  They now have Brew Electrolyte Tablets!!  Go buy a whole bunch!!  (and then share with me!)  ;)

DSC00602

So there you have it… 3 AWESOME products that you MUST go check out NOW!!!  :)  And once again Scott, I’m sorry for taking so long to get it up!

 

What do you all think about these companies/products?  Have you tried them out before? What are your thoughts on these products?

7 comments:

  1. ive tried all three and LOVE them all. outside PR represents some pretty awesome/quality companies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. - Road ID is a must for anyone that trains outdoors

    - I am racing in a tri in Athens on May 7th, we are crossing paths that day. Didnt you say you were doing the Columbus Marathon on Oct 16th, which happens to be my birthday, I am "thinking" of holding a bday party with 20,000 people

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to get Road ID, great reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog - love your posts - and love your reviews - you're just cool! I love the tube sock arm sleeve photo making a prestigous return to your blog (I know it's in the header, but larger and in the post - very cool).

    I use a shoe Id - best thing EVER - gives me piece of mind. I also can write "see shoe id" for emergency contact info on the back of my race bibs - lot of effort saved by not having to rewrite it each and every time (for the larger races).

    Gu - my training partner just tried mint chocolate gu for the first time last week AND LOVED IT! I love the watermelon chomps.

    I so desperately want a pair of Ryders Ollie, VTX, or Hex - ohhhhh fingers crossed, my birthday is soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE my Road ID. Happily it has not been "needed" yet, but I just love the comfort it gives me knowing that IF something happens at least someone will know who I am and how to contact my family. That peace of mind is totally worth the affordable price of a wrist band!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you! Have a GREAT day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...