Thursday, April 21, 2011

Throwback Thursday: This One’s For Q

Ok… so Q money over at Q on the Move posted a Throwback Thursday today, FRO style

It made me remember an incident when I tried to fro my hair and be fly…  This was probably freshman/sophmore year in high school… the pictures are kinda blurry BUT I’ll let you know right now… fro-style doesn’t really work on a white girl lol

hollow rock 001

hollow rock 002

hollow rock  

That’s right… I’m so fly… I have a fro and I’m rappin… that’s legit!  ok… so THIS white girl can’t pull off a fro OR a rap lol… jeesh… I better find something else to bring in the dough…

So, Q, I have had to accept my fro-less state too.. but, I’m not going for the more stream lined look… It may cut minutes off my race times, but they may mistake me for a man ;)

9 comments:

  1. These are awesome! You are SO legit. I love your hair. You keep it. I'll be smoove for the both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... does your smooveness make me fast too? That would be sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome. Old photos from high school are seriously the greatest. I mean we all just thought we were the coolest and looked so great. Then years later we see ourselves with grown up eyes and have to laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! I have plenty of Fro jessie pics. I always ask my Mom why she didnt love me enough tto introduce me to moose or gel or something to tame the wild beast! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is serious hair...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great hair! Mine is super straight and limp as anything, the pics were what I aspired to through school! Thanks for coming by my blog :)Hope you're feeling better now
    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was rapping to a Christian rap song by Toby Mac... I forget which one exactly...

    ReplyDelete
  8. The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you! Have a GREAT day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...