Sunday, April 17, 2011

Good Luck My Friends!!!

It’s so exciting!!  This is my first year as a “runner” so the first year I've been aware of Boston!  I’ve spent the past few months reading all about Boston and I am so pumped and excited for all of you who are running Boston tomorrow!! :)  I’m also super pumped to be following quite a few of you via text message… including Kara Goucher and Ryan Hall ;)  I know you will all be fabulous!  Have fun and run hard!! :)  I’m thinking of you and praying for you!! :)  I can’t wait to read all the race recaps!! :) Love you all ~ Zaneta

6 comments:

  1. This is the first time I've ever had interest in Boston. I've already signed up to track 4 bloggers. It is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it so exciting? i'm following 4 or 5 lol... this is the first boston i've actually been a "runner" for ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I see Kara Goucher, Ryan Hall and Joan Benoit Samuelson! It's looking like the weather is going to cooperate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, since I cant run Boston, might as well run Toledo. We are thinking of making this an annual Ohio blogger event, you are invited if you would like to join us next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I undeerstand matching sure it matches your schedule, the early bird price for the race is $35, really cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you! Have a GREAT day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...