Tuesday, December 7, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Swap Group Info

Okie Dokie everyone… I stayed up a little past my bedtime emailing everyone their group info (addresses and introductions)!! :D  If anything needs fixed, please let me know as soon as possible so I can get it taken care of!!  Also, if you didn’t get an email, but signed up let me know!!! PLEASE send your cards out by December 15th!!  Also, let me know when you send your cards out! (this way, if someone for some reason doesn’t send out cards I can send cards to the people who are missing out!) I hope everyone has fun with this!! You all have made it fun to put together because you’re so excited!! :D  I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!

5 comments:

  1. wow, i've been out of bloggy land for way too long!
    1. CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement!!! :-)
    2. boo, i missed the card swap :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent mine out Monday so i guess it was the 13th.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you! Have a GREAT day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...