Thursday, September 15, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1.  Check out the “HIGHLY” controversial post on having a facebook page for your blog or not HERE

ok, it’s not that controversial lol ;)

2. My mom accidentally bought the “reduced fat” oreos and when she realized her mistake told me “it’s ok, now we can eat double as much!” haha… no argument from me ;)

image

3.  Ever heard of YMX?  Check them out HERE…. and make sure to come back to this blog later today for a review and giveaway of their Tribal Sea Running Tee :)

 

PS – If you get annoyed with me posting a GAZILLION times today, I am sorry… I’m crazy sick and stuck in bed with nothing better to do lol ;) Just a heads up ;)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you! Have a GREAT day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...