Tuesday, September 28, 2010

CSN and Swagbucks

Ok, ok… I promise I am working on my weekend recap and am thinking it will have to be broken up into multiple posts, so while I figure that out, I wanted to do a quick post. 

First of all, I was contacted by CSN through The Product Review Place about doing a review for them on my blog and of course, hearing about them everywhere in blogland, I said yes!  CSN has over 200 stores selling everything you can imagine including dining room chairs, office supplies, and jump ropes!  Honestly, you can find anything for any room for any activity at CSN!  So look for a review to come in the future!

Also, I recently have been hearing a lot about Swagbucks and how you can earn points to redeem for prizes just by doing searches.  Who doesn’t like free stuff right?!  So, I signed up and have earned 178 points in the past few days.  You can redeem them for gift cards or magazines or electronics… If you want to sign up just click on the sign up button on the lower right hand side of the the widget below! (Disclaimer:  I will also get points if you sign up through me)

Ok, with that, I’m heading out to finish writing/editing the first post of … I’m thinking 3 total for the weekend and heading to work!  I hope you all are having a GREAT day!  :)

4 comments:

  1. I believe EMZ does all her shopping at CSN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EMZ is one classy chick! So CSN is her secret!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog so I am giving you the Love Your Blog Award! Please visit my blog to accept the award!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you! Have a GREAT day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...