Monday, October 17, 2011

Brief TweetMyTime Overview of The Columbus Marathon

I’m going to be a busybody this week with midterms and projects so I don't know when I will be able to post a race recap, but I don't want to keep you all waiting either… I decided that I would post the updates that were automatically posted on my twitter throughout the race.  The first tweet is on the bottom and reads up:

tweetmytimecbusmarathon

 

ALSO, I applied for a Refuel with Chocolate Milk Grant and would LOVE it and APPRECIATE it if you voted for me!  You can vote for me once a day EVERYDAY from now until Nov. 15th! :)

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR ME

refuel-new-logo

You may have to go thru the pages to look for me, I used the same pic as my blog, twitter and dailymile… and in case you forgot, my name is Zaneta ;) lol

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    you are a Marathoner!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again MARATHONER! Can't wait to hear what you thought of the course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl - you're awesome. Incredibly awesome! WTG!!! I'm so proud of you!!!!!! You are indeed a marathoner! Hope you found a 26.2 magnet and are displaying it with pride! I did tweet my time too - got a start, 10K and finish - whoopie do! Love that you shared yours.
    I voted for you - of course! Will do so again tomorrow! ;) Hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being a marathoner!! Looking forward to the race recap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, that's a minute faster than I ran the Air Force Marathon a few weeks ago! Pace twins! Welcome to the marathon club, Zaneta!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Zaneta! It was fun to follow you and others on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I enjoyed this recap! Rest well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Marathoner!!! I am happy for you

    I went down, looked hard for you, I know, not exactly smart with 17000 runners

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! Awesome! Congratulations on a fantastic finish!

    You have my votes too!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did it! Congrats, can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I am so happy for you! You trained hard and now you are a marathoner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did it, girl! You are a freakin' marathoner! Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. COngrats!!! So proud lady! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you! Have a GREAT day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...