Friday, June 21, 2013

Flips Audio Headphones Review

flips-logo

Recently I was given the opportunity to review an AWESOME product… I thought long and hard about if it would be a good fit with my blog and a good product to tell all you guys about… ok, who am I kidding?!  I really didn’t think that long OR that hard about it because lets face it… FLIPS Audio Headphones are l.e.g.i.t!  For your viewing pleasure here is me enjoying my flips:

flipscollage

So what exactly are FLIPS?  Thanks for asking!  Let me tell you a little about them!  They are HD headphones that you can flip out to become a powerful speaker that lets everyone around you enjoy the music you are listening to.  Remember how I LOVE working out outside??  These are perfect for those times!!  I used to crank my iPod up to full blast and always worried if I was going to blow out the speaker or not… now I don’t have to worry about it anymore!

DSC04720

DSC04723DSC04725
DSC04726 
DSC04727 DSC04728

It comes with a great carrying case that the headphones fit into when you fold them up! How cool is that? (I almost used the word “nifty” but refrained because I didn’t want any of you to think I’m old-fashioned and out of touch with the world!) ;)

They Flips come in two different colors:

black-flips white-flips

Here are some details from their website:

flipsinfo

I was really impressed with the quality of the Flips Headphones!  The first thing I noticed when I put them on my head was that it seemed to cancel out a lot of the noise going on around me, even with the volume turned down low!  I’m also super impressed by the quality of sound both while using them as headphones AND while using them as speakers!!  This is a super awesome product!! The only con that I could come up with for these is that when I’m wearing my glasses, the headphones smash them up against my ears and my ears become sore… I don’t know if it’s because they’re new and I haven’t gotten them broken in yet or if that’s just how they roll….

I am super pumped that I got to review these (for free) because they retail for $120!  Compared to Dr. Dre Beats Headphones at $399… that’s a good deal!!  They also have a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!

money-back

What makes it an even better deal is that Flips Audio is offering my readers $10 off of the Flip Headphones and FREE Rush shipping upgrade when you use this code at checkout:  FA0010INT
*Only good if you purchase them through the Flips Audio Website HERE and only valid through July 16, 2013. This Offer is unlimited in quantity and cannot be combined with any other offers*

 

*I was given the Flip Audio Headphones to review for free, but all opinions stated in this review are my own

 

________________________________________________________________

 

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you! Have a GREAT day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...