Friday, May 13, 2011

A Promise I WILL Keep

Hey everyone!!  Long time no see!

I just wanted to let you all know that I had a BLAST
last weekend running the Capital City Half Marathon!!

Here’s the PROMISE:

I PROMISE to do a recap this coming Monday!!
MONDAY people!! lol… I have been so busy this week
it’s crazy!! Extra hours at work (A LOT of them lol, taking care
of wedding stuff, and not to mention that I have to do about 150 pages
of workbook stuff for school due Monday lol… that’s what I’ll be doing now
that I don't have to work anymore this week! (fun weekend I know)

Here’s a preview of what’s to come, I hope you all have a
great weekend and GOOD LUCK to those of you who are racing!! 
I’ll be thinking of you!

capcity4

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read the race report! Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read the recap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with everyone else! Excited to read your recap!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too can't wait to read the recap. If the photo is any evidence - it surely does look like you had a good time - like your outfit as well. Glad you had fun!!! Have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking forward to the recap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a great race! Waiting for that recap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your race last weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to reading your report! I love hearing about races :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to read! Your wedding is coming up super soon too!

    Amy Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you! Have a GREAT day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...