Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day!!

I have the most wonderful mom in the whole world… sorry, but I’m a tad biased ;)

DSC00361

She went to every single one of my sporting events growing up, packed my lunch when i was a lazy high school student, let me cry on her shoulder or vent about something that really wasn’t a big deal, asked me how my day went because she actually cared, helped me get through the toughest quarter of my college career so I could graduate, she taught me how to be a Godly woman, taught me how to serve others,  let me make some mistakes so
I could learn from them, and is there for me when I need her… not to mention she just did a 100 mile bike ride yesterday on some tough hills!! 
(among countless other things that qualify her to be the best)

She’s my best friend and I am so blessed to call her my mom!!

Happy mother’s day to all you mothers out there!!  You truly deserve
more than one day to be celebrated for all you do for your children!! 
I hope you feel beyond special today!!

2 comments:

  1. Great post. It's easy to forget all those little things from long ago (longer ago for some of us than others - smile). From the heart - great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, lucky mommy and lucky Zaneta!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you! Have a GREAT day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...