Saturday, December 14, 2013

Card Swappers… Please Read!

Ok, I’m a little late due to moving and getting the flu and working 3 jobs… but what can you do?! ;)

I finally have the updated list of people who signed up!  Please read the list below and see if your name is on it! If it’s not, please email me ASAP!!

Also, I need Andrea (Age Group Rocks) and Brianne to check your emails and reply back ASAP!!

I will be putting everyone into groups tonight on my break at work and will be emailing out the groups tonight through tomorrow!!

Thanks again for joining in on the fun!! :)

 

People who are IN LIKE FLYNN!

Zaneta from Runner’s Luck
Whitney from Running With Whit
Julie from ROJ Running
Sandra from Facebook
Charlotta from Instagram
Kim from Barking Mad About Running
Darlene from My First 5k and More
Lisa from Chasin’ Bunnies
Jessica from Instagram
Kristy from Runaway Bridal Planner
Johanna from The Woolen Runner
Tiina from One Crazy Penguin
Kiley from DVF Fitness
Sherri from Instagram
Erica from Life as a Running Mom
Ruby from I'm a Runners Mom
Bobbie from Journey in Running
Suzanne from Cows and Lasers and Everything In Between
Debe from Facebook
Robin from Twitter
Andrea from Age Group Rocks
Karen from Facebook
Brianne from Instagram
Elizabeth from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you! Have a GREAT day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...