Sunday, April 28, 2013

300!!

No, not the movie…

Welcome to my 300th blog post!!  Yes I realize it’s taken me a while to get here due to taking some time off from blogging in the past two years, but “Yo, Adrian, I did it!!”  ;)

So how am I celebrating??

I knew yesterday that my next post was going to be #300 so I ran 3.00 miles (I did end up tacking on .05 to the end, but 3.00 sounds cooler!) ;)  I would’ve run 300 miles, but if you read my last post on my knee pain you know it’s been slow going and low miles lately!

4-27

(My famous car window shot)


I also got my 300th blog follower yesterday and went over to 301 today! 
Welcome to my new friends!! :)

followers4-28

It’s crazy to think I started this blog back in August of 2010 to keep track of my training for my first half marathon and get support and advice from fellow runners!  You all have made me feel so much a part of the running and blogging community and I appreciate each and every one of you!!!  Keep inspiring and keep doing what you are doing! 

You all rock and are 300 types of awesome! :)

 

How long have you been blogging?
How many posts have you done on your blog?
What did you do this weekend?

15 comments:

  1. congrats!! i need to go see what number post i am on now..haha
    love your blog! XO
    welltraveledwife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been blogging since 2008 and have done 776 posts. I'm super impressed by your 300 followers on the 300th post day! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you hit 300 followers + with 300 posts coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo!

    I've been blogging since 2006. My blog is way past it's prime at this point...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! That's awesome that you've kept up with it! There are some blogs that I started reading when I started blogging that aren't around anymore :(

      Delete
  5. Woohoo! I don't even remember when I started...I think it was last Spring, I need to check! Congrats on 300, YOU are very inspiring!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! It's hard to believe but I've been blogging for almost three years at my current blog. I have no idea how many posts I've written, though. I'll have to check!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you! Have a GREAT day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...