Monday, April 15, 2013

Boston Marathon… No Words…

Well, I just got home from work and was prepared to blog about my 2.62 mile run in honor of the Boston Marathon, but as I turned on my computer to read up on the last part of the race, my heart dropped to my stomach… I honestly have no words… Tears instantly came to my eyes as I saw the story…I am sad to read about the explosions and sad and angry that there are people in this world that would even think about doing something so awful to other human beings.  I seriously don’t even know what to say… I am sorry to the family and friends of those people who were killed or hurt!  I am praying for each and every person who was affected today!!

Here’s the story if you haven’t seen it yet

2 comments:

  1. It is so sad and senseless! Blessings and prayers going out to all in Boston!

    Shannon at I Survived and Now I Run

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad. I have been on the verge of tears many times today and I am not normally a crier. Praying for everyone in Boston who was injured, traumatized, witnessed the explosions,and for the families of those who lost lives.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you! Have a GREAT day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...